Prism 4.1 February – 2012 for Windows Phone 7.1 Mango
February 29, 2012 Leave a comment
The Prism toolkit 4.1 February -2012 release is available for Windows Phone Mango . On installing Prism_Source.exe it will integrate WPF 4.0 for Desktop , Silverlight 5 , Windows Phone 7.1 Mango apps library side by side. Prism 4.1 has greater extensibility support over RIA on WPF 4.0, Silverlight 5 toolkit & Windows Phone.
- To download the Latest Prism library 4.1 for WPF 4.0, Silverlight 5 & WP7
Now extract the Prism Source Library & open the folder named PrismLibrary & open the Phone profile to get the Prism 4.1 interactivity modules for Windows Phone.
- Run the project in VS 2010 with .NET framework 4.0 & check out latest prism namespaces module for WP7 named as
- Microsoft.Practices.Prism Namepace
- Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Commands Namespace
- Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Events Namespace
- Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Interactivity Namepace
- Microsoft.Practices.Prism.Interactivity.InteractionRequest Namespace
- Microsoft.Practices.Prism.ViewModel Namespace.
- Set Prism.Interactivity & Prism.Interactivity.Tests as a Startup Project & debug the app in Windows Phone Mango emulator.
- Move into details screen of event handler of prism library for Windows Phone Mango.
- Check the Prism.Interactivity Modules for Windows Phone.
- The Prism library 4.1 also includes Unit Testing framework support for Windows Phone Mango.