Develop DICOM Image Viewer app for Android integrated in ASP.NET 4.0 Mobile build in JQuery Mobile, HTML5,& CSS3 Media Queries
May 4, 2012 Leave a comment
While working with HealthCare domain based customers , felt one application is going to be inevitable for EMR Mobile based apps -DICOM Medical Image Viewer for smartphones. For that lets have integrate Android native app Droid Dicom Viewer with your Mobile Medical ASP.NET 4.0 website build with HTML5, JQuery Mobile, PhoneGap,CSS3 media queries.
- In order to open the .apk file & DICOM Image files(.dcm) from Mobile ASP.NET website, you need to set the MIME Maps for .apk & .dcm files in IIS 7.
- Lets start download the first DICOM Files downloader .apk which helps to download the Medical DICOM Image files(.dcm) from the remote server.
- Lets have install the Droid Dicom Viewer & DICOM files downloader .apk on Android 4.0.3 emulator.
- Proceed to complete installation of the DICOM file downloader .apk to start download .dcm files from remote server.
- Lets install the Droid DICOM Image Viewer from Mobile asp.net site in Android 4.0.3 emulator.
- Lets load the DICOM Image File (.dcm) in Droid DICOM Image Viewer .apk in Android 4.0.3 emulator.
- Lets find your DICOM Image File on SD Card of your droid .apk & start viewing the DICOM Image on viewer in Android 4.0.3 (API 15) platform.