Windows Azure Service Bus EDI & EAI & On-Premise Service Bus Connect Tools Available – December 2011 Release
December 23, 2011 1 Comment
The Windows Azure Service Bus Enterprise Application(Artifacts) Infrastructure & Enterprise Distributed Infrastructure provides integration capabilities for the Windows Azure apps to extend On-Premise application to the cloud, provide Rich Messaging Endpoints to process and transform messages, caching & provides rich support for enterprise integrate disparate application on -premise as well in Windows Azure.
Download the toolkits from here: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?id=17691
- Features: Windows Azure Appfabric Service Bus Connect Project Template in Visual Studio.
- Connectivity between on-premise with cloud apps supporting service bus internal endpoints & on – premise LOB applications.
- PowerShell cmdlets to manage Service Bus Connect RunTime components.
- Stable integration with Windows Identity Foundation(4.0) runtime with SAML token, SWT token, STS tokens, Relay services & WRAP 2.0 Protocols.
- The installation of Windows Azure Appfabric Service Bus Connect SDK installation which requires Windows Server Appfabric SDK , IIS 6 metabase & PowerShell cmdlets.
- It also installs itself Microsoft Bizspark integration components as a integration of Microsoft Biztalk servers with Appfabric Service Bus Queues.
- Integrating WCF LOB adapters & Biztalk spark components with Service Bus Connect.