While releaseing the concept of Windows 8 Developer Preview, the architecture & features of .NET framework 4.5 & ASP.NET 4.5 has already focused. With VS 11 Beta ultimate , the concept of asynchronus programming in ASP.NET 4.5 has started with its Asynchronus HTTP Request/Response paradigm. Now to start programming in MVC 4 beta for Mobile , you will have immense & inbuilt support of JQuery Mobile(JQuery.mobile.js , jquery.css files), HTML5 adaptive markups & CSS 3 media queries. To enable Mobile MVC 4 Web programming for fancy, VS 11 Beta includes inbuilt Page inspector support to examine the markup details, JScript rendering, CSS 3 style queries.
- Next, to build up a MVC 4 Beta web project for ASP.NET 4.5 , create a new project from templates in VS 11 beta ultimate.
- Select the Mobile Web from the selected templates & choose Razor /ASPX View according to your selection.
- Create the default project & examine the new file created called Packages.Config which a inbuilt VS file containing all the .dll settings details along with their original version information installed in GAC of .NET 4.5.
- Next , check the MVC 4 Web in IE10 with advanced JQuery , HTML 5 & CSS 3 media queries support.
- Enable the Page Inspector settings & check the live preview of your Web in Visual Studio 11 Beta .
- Now, the publish the Web in IIS 7.5 Express. Note though Windows 8 Consumer Preview has IIS 8 support but VS 11 Beta still works with IIS 7.5 express as local IIS. So deploy MVC 4 beta website in IIS 7.5 express via web deploy.
- Now , check the MVC 4 Web URL in iOS 5 devices & check ASP.NET MVC 4 Web API Mobile web appearence.